miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013

So far away

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people, and I finally did, on the open road. We have nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desire anymore, except to make our lives into a work of art. Live fast. Die young. Be wild. Have fun.  I believe in the country America used to be. I believe in the person I want to become. I believe in the freedom of the open road. And my motto is the same as ever. I believe in the kindness of a stranger. And when I'm at war with myself, I ride. I just ride. Who are you? Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies? Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them? I have. I am fucking crazy. But I am free. "

Lana, como siempre me sorprendes.


Take me down to the paradise city... 
Paradise City - Guns N' Roses 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario